Practical Guide for IT Outsourcing a HandiGuide
Practical Guide for IT Outsourcing a HandiGuide - The Practical Guide for IT Outsourcing is delivered electronically in WORD and/or PDF format. Included is a 3 page Job Description for the Manager Outsourcing. Sarbanes-Oxley issues addressed directly. Included is an ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 audit program.
The guide is 133 packed pages and includes everything needed to plan for, negotiate, and manage an outsourcing process within an enterprise. The electronic document includes:
- Outsourcing Management Standard Overview of outsourcing, Service Level Agreements and responsibilities.
- Outsourcing Policy Standard Policy that can be used to determine when outsourcing is an option.
- Outsourcing Approval Standard Process which can be used in approving an outsourcing agreement. Includes a process flow chart on steps to a successful outsourcing agreement.
- Sample Service Level Agreement Includes a several sample service level agreements.
- Service Level Agreement Metrics Definition of over 150 metrics presented in 18 tables that can be used to manage an outsourcing vendor.
- Outline for Contract Negotiation Over 17 pages which issues to be addressed including service to be provided, service level requirements, term of the agreement, enterprise's facilities, enterprise's equipment (owned/leased), intellectual property, third party service providers, IT application project (current / future), responsibilities, training and conversion to mention a few.
- Base Case Development Detail listing of factors to include
- Mutual Non-Disclosure Template Template that can be used to create an enterprise's own document for use with outsourcing vendors.
- Job Description for Manager Outsourcing (3 pages long)
- Business & IT Impact Questionnaire - Inventory and assess all application - addresses Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance issues.
- ISO 27001 & 27002 Security Process Audit Checklist
- HIPAA Audit Program Guide