a Division of Janco Assocaites, Inc.
Janco Associates, Inc. s a management consulting firm that focuses on Management Information Systems, and in particular on the strategic application of information technology to gain competitive business advantage. As part of our practice we create ELECTRONIC products that we create and sell via the internet. These include:
- Salary Surveys
- Job Descriptions
- Templates for Disaster Recovery and Security
- Polices and Procedures.
You can reach Janco via
- e-mail at: Contact Janco Associates, Inc.
- phone at: 435 940-9300
- Federal ID Number is: 91-2080545
- Payment and Wire Transfer Information
We are a Nevada based corporation and have a sales offices in Utah. If you need more information please contact us via the e-mail address above or by phone.
Janco has a proven approach which results in actions which lead to significant operational improvements by focusing the organization to meet top management's needs. This is accomplished by looking at the total spectrum of the business function, the technologies utilized, and the overall steps and plans which will help the organization succeed.
Janco's principals and consultants bring to the practice strong backgrounds in data processing in a wide range of industries. The result is the ability to apply specific expertise to unique situations.
Janco's principals have consulted since 1982. Our clients primarily consist of Fortune 500 corporations.
Specialized areas of Janco's practice include
- Outsourcing Reviews - Analyzing, planning, and managing the migration to third party providers of operations, network and application services
- Information Systems Reporting - Developing and implementing methods to focus management's attention on critical data processing operational issues.
- Information Systems for Competitive Advantage - Assisting organizations in using computer systems and information delivery as tools to generate business and capture market share.
- Information Systems Planning and Development - Defining direction for the management of planning, developing, and implementing automated business systems that complement a firm's strategic needs.
- Data Network and Communication Planning - Developing architectures to support the use of decentralized data processing structures, including point-of-sale networks and multiple-site data entry and retrieval networks
- Competitive Compensation Analysis - Surveying the marketplace of compensation for data processing professionals, and assessing the alignment of compensation programs between competing organizations.
Recent projects have included
- Strategic Technology Planning
- Competitive Advantage Definition
- Competitive Analysis
- User Procedures Development and Documentation
- Information Systems Assessment and Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- IT Performance Metrics and Reporting
- Compensation Analysis
- Telecommunication Cost Reduction/Containment Skills
- Requirements Definition Project Management
- Risk Assessment
- Systems Development
- Critical Success Factor Analysis
- Outsourcing Negotiations and Implementation
- Balanced Score Card
- Metrics Definition
- Metrics Implementation